These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Flocus B.V. the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and
conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be
bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If
you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website
and is not either (i) employed by Flocus B.V. and acting in the course of their
employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Flocus B.V.
and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to
these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
• All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Flocus
B.V., our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions,
Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations,
page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of
being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any
such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge
that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other
intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by
implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s
prior written permission
You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
○ retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
• You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial
purposes any Content without the written permission of Flocus B.V.
● You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
○ in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes
with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
○ in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or
otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation,
○ making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by
copyright without the permission of the owner.
○ in any way which directly copies, amends or edits the original content
• You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are
correct and complete.
• You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide
when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with
• We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable
purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
• You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the
• Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Flocus is pioneering sustainable and regenerative textile solutions based on kapok fibre, and is creating a responsible supply chain for kapok.