incorporated into these terms and conditions by this reference.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
• Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Flocus B.V. makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available basis”. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the
maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of
fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory
quality. Flocus B.V. is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
• Whilst Flocus B.V. uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is
secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in
that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal
details and their computers.
• Flocus B.V. accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
• Flocus B.V. reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the
whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services
available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of
the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
• Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for
death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or
exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or
exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable
• We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, Flocus B.V. accepts no liability for any
of the following:
• ○ any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
• loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
• any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
• You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other
person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we
reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
• These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms
will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and
conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all
prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to
the terms and conditions.
• The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and
conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of
these terms and conditions.
• If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions
(or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-
provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and
enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
• Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or
remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
• This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of the Netherlands and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual
disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Netherland courts.
• Flocus B.V. details
Flocus B.V. is a company incorporated in [Insert country name] with registered
number [insert registration number] whose registered address is Flocus B.V., T.a.v. de
directie, Euregioweg 330, 7532SN, ENSCHEDE Nederland and it operates the Website
http://www.flocus.pro/. The registered VAT number is 72370343.
• You can contact Flocus Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Flocus is pioneering sustainable and regenerative textile solutions based on kapok fibre, and is creating a responsible supply chain for kapok.